There is even more news for the joseimuke community! Yesterday, Japanese publisher, Primula (the team behind the much beloved, Taisho x Alice series) launched the official site for their upcoming title, “Qualia/Δ” for PC. While there has been no official localization announcement, the site launched with tentative English and Simplified Chinese support. So far, what we know is that this is not an otome game, but a romance title focusing on three main protagonists.
Continue reading “Primula Launches Site for New Title, “Qualia/Δ” Tentative English and Simplified Chinese Support”
- Developer: Primula
- Release Date: TBA
- Platform: PC
- Languages: Japanese (English and Simplified Chinese tentative support)
Hey Hey Blerdy Tribe! These last few months have been kind of crazy on my end, but in a good way! I’ve been getting my Twitch channel off the ground and I recently started a Discord server to connect with folks away from this site and Twitch–which means content here on Blerdy Otome has been kinda sporadic. I’m slowly finding a good rhythm for everything so I should be back on track next week-ish.
But, today I wanted to share some exciting news with you all! If you follow my socials you probably already know, but around the end of August I found out I was nominated for one of the*GameHERs Awards.
Continue reading “Quick Update – I’m a Finalist in the*gameHERs Awards”
Hey Blerdy Tribe, so I’m kinda sorta on a My Hero Academia binge and I’m so hyped up on all the Plus Ultra vibes that I haven’t actually played any games. So, I’m gonna take the rest of the week to just wrap myself in the warm embrace of anime and my ever growing TBR!
So I’ll be taking a bit of a break–no new posts until Monday May 10th! But, I’ll still keep boosting the giveaway on my socials and if you wanna chat just drop me a line! I’ll see you guys next week!
Hey Hey All You Wonderful Heroes and Travelers (gosh, it’s been awhile since I said that), I hope you guys didn’t miss me too much! This post signifies my official return to blogging, I meant to come back sooner, but, I quite liked the break so I wound up staying away much longer than I planned. Though, granted, I was still pretty active on Twitter and Instagram. I’ve also been crocheting up a storm for my Etsy store, Poke’s Amigumuri Pals, and on top of that I’ve been out and about, exploring and growing, which left very little time for blogging…. but, I am back and I hope to resume blogging as usual next week. In the meantime, I’ll be posting a few Kickstarter campaign posts and some demo reviews (hopefully I can get them done before Otakon).
- My Blogiverary is on the horizon (August 11th), apparently, I’ve been blogging for two years, though, I could have sworn it was much longer than that… I plan on doing something special for that. What that special something will be, I have no clue, but whatever it is, it will be epic!!
- I opened up my very own Etsy store, Poke’s Amigumuri Pals for all my amigurumi (crochet) dolls. The store specializes in faceless dolls (but, I can give them faces if someone is dead set on it). I am open to commissions and custom orders, so if you have a game character, anime character, or whatever that you want to own in doll form, just shoot me a message and I can work with you!
- Most of you guys should know that I am a writer for the anime news site, MANGA.TOKYO, which also contributed to the blogging hiatus (just a bit though). I’ve written a few articles for them so far, and there are more on the way (just gotta find the time to crank em out), but the real news is that I’ll be covering the anime convention, Otakon as press for the site this weekend! This is my first time doing something like this, and while I’m nervous as hell, it should be a lot of fun, so I’m looking forward to it!
- Added a Ko-fi button to the sidebar, because this blog is a labor of love, I don’t receive any money for anything that I write here (though occasionally a dev will throw me a review copy of a game) I come out of pocket for everything, so if you like what you see consider donating. But, it’s optional, so don’t feel obligated in any way!
Slowly Chuggin’ Along
I’m one of those, 9-5 office workers now, so the bulk of my blogging and crocheting gets done either during the commute to and from work or when I get home (right before I conk out for the day). That being said, I’m still going to be a bit slow with updates, but I’ll do my best! Just bear with me for a bit longer.
I’d like to thank all of you for your love and support over these past few months, shit really hit the fan for me at one point, and while everything isn’t smooth sailing, I can honestly say that I am happy and a lot of that has to do with you guys! Every comment, tweet, message, and email means a lot to me (yes, I do read them, even if I don’t respond), so thank you guys for being so super special awesome!!
I have been waiting for this game for months since the Kickstarter campaign wrapped up last September and the day is finally here!! Today marks the official release of Dicesuki Games’s second visual novel, Cinderella Phenomenon! The game is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and can be downloaded for free from itch.io, HERE!
*Disclaimer: While the writing is mine, the images used in this post are not, they belong to Dicesuki Games!*
Continue reading “[New Release] Cinderella Phenomenon is HERE!!”
So, I meant to write about this yesterday, but I completely forgot… *ahem* If you follow me on twitter you’ll know that I have been tweeting about one thing since yesterday… and if you aren’t following me on Twitter, you should, because that’s where I make most of my big announcements…
Tonight at 7PM EST I will participate in my FIRST EVER Livestream with Fellow Bloggers Lita Kino and Katrina Sade!! Link…. HERE!
YUP!! I will be appearing with these two fantastic ladies for a special one night only livestream event, so definitely stop by and show us some love! It’ll definitely be a night of fun, so don’t miss out!!