So after getting home from seeing X-Men Apocalypse, I logged on to WordPress and saw that I had been nominated for Liebster Award by fellow blogger, Mr. Panda over at Mr. Panda’s Video Game Reviews! I have only recently become acquainted with this blogger, but I assure you that he is truly wonderful blogger. Not only is he super nice and easy to talk to, but he is an amazing blogger with a host of great game reviews! He is so great, that he even writes for both Miketendo64 and Darkstation! I am both honored and touched that such a dynamite blogger as Mr. Panda, not only follows my blog, but liked it enough to nominate me for this award! I cannot thank you enough!!!
So what is a Liebster Award? Well, it’s an award that typically recognizes up and coming bloggers recognizes bloggers, by helping others discover new blogs and facilitate community building.
How does one get it? In order to receive a Liebster Award, you must be nominated by a fellow blogger.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
So, here are my answers to the 11 questions Mr. Panda came up with!!
- Nintendo or Sega? Ah, such a tough question…but, I have to go with Nintendo on this one, since they have Pokemon…
- Favorite video game console? Oh man, I really don’t have a favorite. I mostly use handheld game consoles, so I guess it would be the Nintendo 3DS!
- Favorite video game? So, the game that I can play over and over again without ever getting bored of it would have to be Pokemon Crystal. It was my first ever video game and even now I still love it!
- Favorite video game soundtrack? Hmm, it’s kind of a tie… I really liked the soundtrack for the Ace Attorney games, but I also really liked the soundtrack for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. The Hoenn horns are just so powerful, the music really gets you pumped!
- Favorite song from a video game? I don’t really have one…sorry…
- Favorite genre of game? I like adventure/mystery/puzzle games (ie. Hotel Dusk, Ace Attorney, or Zero Escape).
- Favorite non-gaming-related hobby? I crochet. My mom taught me when I was 13 and I’ve been doing it ever since. I can make blankets, hats, scarves, and pillows. Recently I’ve gotten into amigurumi, so I’ve been making dolls and stuff, I even crocheted a Pokeball.
- Person you look most up to? Uh…anyone 5′ 7″ and up… Okay I kid… The people I look up to the most are those people who follow their dreams. It’s one thing to sit around wishing and hoping for things to turn out alright, but it’s an entirely different thing, to actually make it happen.
- Favorite quote? “Be yourself, everyone else is taken” -Oscar Wilde
- Favorite place to visit? This awesome cupcake shop called Baked and Wired, they have some of the best cupcakes in DC!!!
- Where you would most like to visit someday? It’s always been my dream to visit Japan!
Here are my nominations:
- Leafy of Leaf さんの夢が
- Cat of Another Gaming Day
- Mistress of Yaoi of Yaoi Playground
- NEETaku of Just… My 2 Cents
- Anime Girls NYC
- Jess of AznBubbii Reviews
- Pizza Maid of PizzaMaid.moe
- Cilla of Cilla vs Games
- kikiify of Otoge-On
- bobbaandgames of Boba and Games
- Euryx of Bishie Holic
- Kat of GrimmGirl.com
Edit: Okay, so when I woke up this morning I realized I left off a very special blogger…So I went back and add them. I know this is kinda breaking the rules, but….
And Finally here are my 11 Questions…
- What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
- What is your favorite Pokemon starter?
- Day or Night?
- Pokemon or Digimon?
- Favorite game genre?
- Favorite TV show/ Anime?
- What’s something you are afraid of?
- Favorite social media site/app?
- What is your zodiac sign?
- DC or Marvel?
- Who would win in a race, Superman or The Flash?
So that is my Liebster Award post! Thank you guys for all of your kind words and support these past months! You guys really motivate me to do my best and I am so glad to know each and everyone of you! As always, THANK YOU FOR READING!!! 😀