So I am super late with this (again), but last week, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by two fantastic bloggers, Cat from over at Another Gaming Day and Scott over at Mechanical Anime Reviews!! I want to thank both of you guys for nominating me for this award, you guys are super special awesome! And to all of my readers, definitely check these fantastic bloggers out when you have the chance, you won’t be disappointed!
I was definitely not expecting these nominations last week, but just know seeing both notifications really made my day!! It always makes me happy to know that people like my blog and enjoy reading the content that I post… So, I’ll do my best to write some more awesome stuff for you all in the future! 🙂 Okay now to the rules, because these awards always have rules….
1) Display Award
2) Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog)
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Nominate ten bloggers
Some Things about me:
- I’m not nearly as organized as this blog would have you believe. I tend to work within a constant state of controlled chaos…which is just a nice way of saying a complete and utter mess…
- I have a bad habit of buying games and never playing them… Maybe that’s why my gaming backlog is so impossibly long…or maybe I have game commitment issues… Who’s to say?
- If I don’t write something down, chances are I’ll forget it… No, that’s a lie… If I don’t write things down, I WILL forget them, there is no doubt about it. So I tend to have sticky notes everywhere.
- My writing is always better when I’m listening to music and between midnight and 4AM… I dunno what it is, about being awake when everyone else is sleeping that puts me in the mood for Broadway musical soundtracks and writing.
- I love rainy days, they just seem magical… Whenever there’s an especially stormy day, I can’t help but feel like anything is possible!
- I once participated in an Open Mic event at Busboys and Poets… and the entire performance was a rant about my job at Barnes and Noble… the crowd loved it!
- I have a Spidey Sense… I am deathly afraid of spiders, so I have developed the ability to locate any spiders within my presence with 99.9% accuracy.
- Katrina Sade of GrimmGirl.com
- Leafy of LEAFさんの夢が。。。
- NEETaku of Just… My 2 Cents
- Mr. Panda of Mr. Panda’s Video Game Reviews
- Randomlynormalaya of Randomly Normal
- Toreishi of Toreishi Games
- bobbaandgames of Boba and Games
- Mistress of Yaoi of Yaoi Playground
- Ka-chan of Ka-chan Anime Reviews
- Karin of Otome Tantei