Shhhh, don’t tell my professor, but I’m procrastinating on part two of my coding project to write this post (mind you I was already procrastinating by participating in Wonder Trade Wednesday too, but that’s besides the point). First I want to thank Kurosama for nominating me for this award *cue cheesy acceptance speech* She has a really lovely blog, I especially enjoy the Dumpling Adventures posts, they are super fun to read! Definitely check them out!
So there are rules…
1) Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. [CHECK]
2) Share 5 facts about yourself. [I’m not that interesting, but sure]
3) Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links [So…wow that’s a lot of people…]
4) Notify the bloggers you included. [m’kay]
5) Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do! [Double CHECK]
Facts About Me…
The last time I did one of these I was still relatively new at this whole blogging thing, so I dunno what I should say about myself that hasn’t been said before in my One Lovely Blog post and my Blogger Recognition post, but hey, I’ll give it a go anyway…
- I love megane men…I mean I really love megane men! When it comes to games and stuff I always, always, always, choose the glasses characters first. I mean come on there is just something sexy about a man in glasses, it really sets my heart a flutter! I’m partial to thick dark frames, but honestly any type will do. So when that anime Meganebu came out, I was in megane fangirl heaven! *swoon* Don’t even bother asking me what the show was about, I was only there for the glasses…
- I am super picky about picking up a new series be it a manga, anime, drama, tv show, book series etc. I hardly ever start anything that is ongoing, I’ve made exceptions, but those are few and far between…I tend to gravitate towards completed series, I guess it comes with being a part of the “Now Generation”.
- I am a huge BL fan, especially manga and webcomics, (remember when I said I make exceptions for incomplete series) I have large number of titles in my backlog. I simply don’t have enough time to read them all (Fangirl Problems). As cliche as this sounds, I really do read for the plot…the
hot sexy man on manromance of course.
- I’m am the oldest and only girl in my family, I have three younger brothers. I love them all dearly, but they have been known to drive me a little crazy.
- Okay for my last fact…I’m kind of a klutz. I always manage to trip, fall, and/or slip no matter what type of surface I’m walking on. I even have a scar on my leg from when I fell off of a wall when I was little.
So yeah, The Nominees. I don’t have the excuse of not knowing 20 bloggers this time around, but that won’t stop me from breaking the rules a little…So I’m going to nominate FIVE outstanding blogs this time around!