Indie studio Nochi Studios launched a Kickstarter campaign to help raise funds for a planned PC update for Sifting Thyme. Originally released in 2020 for mobile, Sifting Thyme was the studio’s first release–check out the full review for more details.
Take on the role of the newest transfer student at Lincoln Culinary Academy, a private culinary school to find your culinary calling and an unforgettable romance. Because of the work needed to update the games, Nochi Studios will be running their Kickstarter until December 16, 2023.
Sifting Thyme is a cooking themed mobile otome game developed by indie studio, Nochi Studios. In the game you play as the newest transfer student at a prestigious culinary academy. Immerse yourself…
Sifting Thyme Kickstarter Exclusives
- Nochi Studios is re-releasing limited goods that new players have asked about prior but have been kept it “in the vault” to honor exclusivity for Kickstarter backers – including walkthrough guides!
- Discounted game copy and discounted merch (including add-ons of merch from their other titles that can be accessed later as Kickstarter exclusive pricing)
- Getting a copy through a Kickstarter pledge actually helps the studio even more than buying a copy on Steam later due to their developer fees and revenue cuts.
- To coincide with the Kickstarter launch, a new demo for Sifting Thyme will be made available! The demo will cover the first chapter of the game!
Fresh off the release of their mature rom-com, Sweetcore Brews, woman founded and run indie studio Nochi Studios is returning to their roots, with exciting updates…
Find Nochi Studios
Nochi Studios is a female-founded and female-run game studio in Ann Arbor. Their goal is to develop “kickass games” that “challenge the status quo”.
- Official Site: nochistudios.com
- Official Twitter: @nochistudios
- Official Tumblr: nochistudios.tumblr.com
- Official Facebook: www.facebook.com/nochigames
- itch.io Game Page: nochistudios.itch.io
- Interview with Nochi Studios: Behind the Games – Interview with Nochi Studios