It’s been awhile since I revisited Kissed by the Baddest, but, with the Switch port this is as good a time as any. So, let’s kick things off with Ota Kisaki’s route. The media just can’t get enough of this talented, multidisciplinary artist and high fashion model. Baba takes notice of his charisma and invites him to get involved in the auction. But behind his angelic artist façade, Ota Kisaki is controlling, deceptive, and hot. And… he bought you.Continue reading “Kissed by the Baddest Bidder | Ota Kisaki Review: The Guy I Like is an Artist”
The third game in Roseverte Games’ the Story of Eroolia series, How to Sing Open Your Heart (HTSTOYH) has been is now available in a definitive remastered edition. HTSTOYH is a cute fantasy visual novel that follows cat-eared princess, Myana as she attempts to bridge the gap between her people (the luccretia) and the citizens of Eroolia with her song.
- Genre: Fantasy | Adventure | Romance
- Developer: Roseverte Games
- Where to Get the Game: Steam | itch.io
I know everyone is eagerly awaiting the release of Idea Factory International’s Birushana: Rising Flower of Genpei. I am excited to report that the official website for the visual novel otome game Birushana™: Rising Flower of Genpei is now updated with the following:
- Character Profiles: Shanao, Yoritomo Minamoto, Noritsune Taira, Tomomori Taira, Benkei Musashibo, Shungen
- System: About the Game, Protagonist Name Change, Love Catch, Information Screen, Dictionary, Flowchart
Birushana: Rising Flower of Genpei will be arriving physically and digitally for the Nintendo Switch on June 28 in North America and July 1 in Europe. So, let’s check out the details on the game!Continue reading “Find Your True Love in Birushana: Rising Flower of Genpei this June!”
Indie studio Velvet Fox Games just dropped the demo for their instant messenger otome game, Infinite Blue. In the game, you as the player, along with six strangers, have a messenger app mysteriously downloaded onto your phones. In the course of 10 real-time days, you will have the opportunity to grow close to these strangers, chat with them on the messenger, and learn why the app was installed. The lovely Velvet Fox team was kind enough to give me an early look at the demo before the official release and I am excited to share my thoughts!
- Genre: Mystery | Indie Otome | Chatroom
- Tentative Release Date: 2023
- Where to Play: Android | iOS
- Similar Games: Mystic Messenger | Blooming Panic
ValiDate: Struggling Singles in Your Area is a romantic visual novel about 13 adults in Jercy City navigating new relationships and the harsh realities that come alongside them. I’ve talked about this game a few times; Veritable Joy’s dedication to including authentic BIPOC and LGBTQ+ representation in Validate definitely caught my attention. So, I am super happy that the team gave me a sneak peek at the demo before its public debut!
- Genre: Slice-of-Life | LGBTQ+ | Modern Romance
- Platforms: Steam, Nintendo Switch, Playstation and Xbox, Itch.io
- Projected Release Date: August 2022