Hey hey guys I’m back with yet another Kickstarter campaign! This time around, I’m spotlighting the upcoming dating sim, Two Scoops. This game is a joint collaboration between Thumb Cramps and Pillowfight and follows an unnamed protagonist as she adjusts to her new job at a local ice cream shop and maybe find love along the way…
I am always excited to see games that break the mold with their characters and Two Scoops does that and more. With a diverse cast of characters and love interests from a wide range of backgrounds and genders, this promises to be fresh new title that is bound to appeal to a wide range of players.
Two Scoops is a cute slice of life romance visual novel that features a non-traditional MC and a diverse set of love interest. Interact with the employees of Two Scoops Ice Cream Parlor, learn the ropes and maybe strike up a sweet romance.
In this game, you take on the role of a young woman who has just started a new job at a local, family-owned ice cream shop. She’s taken on a big responsibility, too: two of the employees are going away soon, leaving her to fill their shoes! With only a week remaining before their departure, the situation seems tricky for our protagonist, but she is determined to show that she’s the right one for the job, all while growing closer to her co-workers along the way.
Heroine (name changeable) is a new hire at Two Scoops Ice Cream Parlor. She’s optimistic about her new job, but, she still has a lot to learn before she’ll be able to run the shop on her own. Unlike traditional otome game/visual novel heroines, the MC of Two Scoops is a curvy gal, who’s not afraid to be herself!
- Maya is the manager of Two Scoops and a bit of a perfectionist. She keeps everything at the shop running smoothly and is more than willing to lend a helping hand.
- Malik is Maya’s cousin and one of the employees at Two Scoops. Charismatic and charming, Malik is a dream to work with and like Maya, is always willing to help the MC out.
- Jamie isn’t the most forthcoming employee at Two Scoops. While they may seem a bit standoffish at first, Jamie is indeed a pretty friendly guy… they just awhile to warm up to new people.
- Noah has a bit of a bad boy vibe going on, but perhaps there is more to this abrasive co-worker than meets the eye.
- Basic MC customization. Choose between THREE MC appearance options.
- Unique characters and love interests!
- The main cast is made up of a diverse blend of personality types, genders, and backgrounds, so there’s literally someone for everyone!
- Non traditional MC proves that love comes in all shapes and sizes!
- An expansive visual novel experience with HOURS of gameplay and features!!
- In game texting and social media apps to help players get to know the various employees at Two Scoops.
- FOUR love interests with EIGHT unique endings (two per route)!
- There will be several choices throughout the game that will effect the course of the story and which of the love interests the Heroine ends up with.
- Beautiful CGs, unique backgrounds, and a fun original soundtrack!
This will be a commercial release, but by pledging at the $15 tier, you all can snag a copy of the game. There are also a set of Stretch Goals that will expand the scope of the game if met. Some of the expanded features include partial voice acting, additional love interests, and more!! Upon it’s release the game will be available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Steam. The Campaign Goal is $25,000 and will run until June 23rd 2017!
At this time there is a demo which can be downloaded from the itch.io page or the Kickstarter page. The demo covers a bit of the game and gives players the opportunity to interact with all of the planned love interests! It may be short, but you’ll get a good feel for the mechanics and the characters, so it’s definitely worth checking out!
So PLEASE check out the Kickstarter campaign, HERE, and lend your support. There is still time left for the campaign and every little bit helps! The various price tiers come with some nice goodies so definitely check them out!
You can also contact the devs on Social Media through the following channels:
- itch.io (for demo)
- Twitter (Official Game Account)
- Twitter (Pillowfight) & Twitter (Thumb Cramps)
- Tumblr (Thumb Cramps)
If you can’t help out monetarily, SHARE this post or the Kickstarter page on social media and spread the word! As always THANK YOU for reading!!!