Official Website: English
Where to Buy: Nintendo eShop | Steam
Route Tips & Notes:
- Touya, Suren, and Nohl’s routes are the main routes of the game, while Naran, Ruzi, Cef, Esta, and Jigi are branch routes of those 3 main routes.
- Play order doesn’t really matter, but since Ruzi’s route is a Branch of Touya’s, playing Ruzi right after is more streamlined.
- If you created the Ruzi save in Touya’s route use this jump to skip to save point: Ruzi Save Jump. For everyone else follow the guide as written to start Ruzi’s path.
- Ruzi’s route has two endings (1 Best End & 1 Bad End).
- To unlock final Ruzi CG: After completing all ends, from the main menu select Special, then Epilogue > Select Ruzi to view short Epilogue and unlock final CG.
- Novel story Don’t Forget unlocks when completing endings.