Official Website: Japanese | English
Where to Buy: Nintendo eShop
ROUTE TIPS & NOTES
Story Breakdown & Recommended Order (Click to reveal)
- Routes in Paradigm Paradox are divided between Justice and Villainous Justice that correspond to the parameters Hero and Villain in the common route.
- Depending on your choices in the Justice Common path the story will branch off into one of the 4 individual routes: Tokio Takato, Kamui Saibara, Mihaya Araki, or Ayumu Mamiya.
- Depending on your choices in the Villainous Justice Common path the story will branch off into one of the 4 individual routes: Ibuki, Hyuga, Yukinami, or Ryo Tomitsuka.
- Each of the individual routes have 3 main endings: Happy, Bad, and Normal with 2 additional game over bad endings (these can be skipped if you don’t wanna 😭)
- At the start all of the Justice (Hero) Individual routes, Hyuga and Yukinami’s routes are open, while Ibuki and Ryo‘s routes are locked.
- Ibuki’s route unlocks when you finish 2 routes in the game.
- Ryo’s route unlocks after you finish Ibuki’s route.
- The Grand Finale unlocks when you finish Ryo’s route.
- Aside from the route restrictions listed above, you can play the routes in any order. But for the best story progression I recommend: Mihaya → Kamui → Ayumu → Tokio→ Hyuga → Yukinami → Ibuki → Ryo → Finale
Continue reading “Paradigm Paradox Grand Finale Walkthrough”
- Clearing Ryo will unlock the route. (Grand Finale branch option added to common route)
- There are two types of endings, Happy End and Bad End.
- After clearing the Grand Finale Happy End, reports Fragments of the Future 1 & 2 will unlock!