Leeanne Krecic (aka Mongie) is creating a visual novel, Everdate based, on their super popular webcomic series, Let’s Play! To help bring the game to life, Mongie Studios alongside Always Imagine, just dropped the Kickstarter campaign for the game and they have already exceeded their funding goal, but there are so many goodies planned so they still need your support!
- Romance | Comedy | Dating Sim
- Available on PC | Mobile | Console (possible)
- Tentative Release: February 2024
- Campaign Period: February 14, 2023 to March 16, 2023
She’s young, single and about to achieve her dream of creating incredible videogames. But then life throws her a one-two punch: a popular streamer gives her first game a scathing review. Even worse she finds out that same troublesome critic is now her new neighbor! A funny, sexy and all-too-real story about gaming, memes and social anxiety. Come for the plot, stay for the doggo.Let’s Play webcomic summary
EVERDATE™ is a unique, single-player dating sim that combines elements from your favorite visual novels and Collectable Card Games! Set in the world of the mega-hit Let’s Play webcomic series, fans can play as their favorite characters and pursue the romance of their dreams…one date at a time.
Choose between 12 characters from the Let’s Play world to interact with and potentially make a love connection with. While Everdate isn’t canonical, you can let your fave ship(s) from the comic sail in this fun visual novel!
- Get to know characters: Visual novel gameplay gives you a chance to get to know each character in Everdate. Learn more about their likes, dislikes, and interests before you take them out on date.
- Build your perfect date with “date decks”: In a unique twist Everdate incorporates a fun card based gameplay mechanic. Assemble cards with conversation topics, emotional reactions, and more. Prep your outfits to match your date location and accommodate for how crowded your perfect date location may be. Play your cards right during the date scenarios to ensure the outing goes well.
- Let your ship sail: For fans of the comic, you can now let your fave ships a reality as you interact with 12 characters from Let’s Play.
Kickstarter Campaign Details
So, the Kickstarter campaign launched on February 14, 2023 and is set to run until March 16, 2023! The campaign goal is $50,000 to help with the production costs of the game!
Why Support the campaign?
- By supporting the campaign you are helping the team fund the production of Everdate and potential console releases (if stretch goals are met).
- Supporters at the $19 USD tier will a digital copy of the game! Additional tiers come with nice physical and digital goodies like:
- Digital CG Wallpapers
- Exclusive in-game cards for date decks
- Beta Access to Everdate
- Everdate Artbook and/or soundtrack
- Acrylic character standees
- Signed Hardcover copies of the comic, Let’s Play
- …and more!