Indie dev, Rosemilk Studio recently launched the Kickstarter campaign for their upcoming indie otome game, Salvus: Aries. Salvus Aries is a mature slice of death and adventure fantasy otome visual novel that begins at the bad ending. It definitely gives me the same vibes as Even if Tempest, more of a dark fantasy story through a more mature lens.
- Mature | Fantasy | Romance
- Available on Itch.io | Steam | Nintendo Switch (tentative)
- Price: TBA
- Tentative Release: TBA
- Campaign Period: October 10, 2022 to November 9, 2022
Salvus: Aries Story
A story that begins with the heroine meeting her bad end at the chopping block. It can only go uphill from here, right?
Waking up after a long stay in purgatory (that she remembers nothing about), she learns that the rest of her sentence is to serve as a Reaper until the powers above have decided she’s paid back her sins.
Through her journey after death as a Reaper, she’ll seek out the empty gaps in her memory and reconcile her past with her present. Everyone has something to hide, and unfortunately for them, she’s the type to seek out answers. But the biggest challenge for the crew will be to save her from herself.
Or they might all just get a one way ticket to Hell. At best.Official Synopsis
Salvus: Aries Characters
- 50k Words, single ending
- Entire Common route (subject to changes and improvements in the future)
- Phone Calls & Text messages with the love interests and other characters.
- Different boys have different variations on the ending. Chapter 4 is where I recommend to save.
- 450k+ Words
- 5 Routes (If KS stretch goals succeed, route count goes up to 6 and/or 7)
- More calls and text chats with love interests!
- History Log
- Good and Bad Endings
Screenshots & Art
Kickstarter Campaign Details
So, the Kickstarter campaign launched on October 10, 2022 and is set to run until November 9, 2022! The campaign goal is $50,000 to help with the production costs of the game!
Why Support the campaign?
- By supporting the campaign you are helping the team fund the production of Salvus: Aries. The current build is a demo that has about 1 hour of gameplay.
- Helping pay staff for all their hard work bringing Salvus: Aries to life!
- Supporters at the $25 tier will a digital copy of the game! Additional tiers come with nice physical and digital goodies like:
- Digital Wallpapers, Emote Sticker Sheets, and Art Book
- Linking Character charms
- Memo standees
- Tote Bag
- Sheep plushie
- …and more!
Find Rosemilk Studio
Rose Milk Studio is run by an independent artist who has always loved stories that touch the heart, and has been an otome fan for well over a decade.