Official Website: English | Japanese
Where to Buy: Aksys Games | Amazon | Nintendo eShop
- Tomonari’s path is accessible by choosing Samurai Town as your assigned area.
- Tomonari’s route is locked at the start of the game. To unlock his route you must complete at least one character route from each location: Samurai Town, Castle Town, and the Entertainment District.
- If you don’t meet these limitations and start Tomonari’s route it will end early after chapter 4.
- Completing Tomonari’s Affection End unlocks Ohtaro’s route.
- This route has five endings (Affection End, Sorrow End, and 3 Bad Ends). The Affection, Sorrow, and Bad End 3 have finale CGs.
- After completing any Affection end, Extras will unlock from the Exhibits menu. There you can view character bios and voiced lines. There is also an additional image that does not appear in the gallery.
- You can view this image by clicking the book in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Affection choices raise the affection of that route’s love interest, these are color coded to match the guys’ accent color.
- Falling Snow choices are plot relevant decisions that guide the course of the story. These are depicted as light blue falling snow accents.
Recommended Play Order: Genjuro → Yoichi → Kinji → Kunitaka → Tomonari → Ohtaro
Continue reading “Winter’s Wish Spirits of Edo Tomonari Takamura Walkthrough”