Read the review: Slow Damage BL Game Review – Beauty in the Macabre
ROUTE TIPS & NOTES
- Taku and Rei‘s routes are available from the start of the game.
- Each route has a Euphoria end and a Madness end, along with a few early Game Over ends.
- Slow Damage doesn’t follow the usual visual novel gameplay. Gameplay is split between Exploration and Interrogation modes.
- In Exploration, you can visit various locations and interact with other characters to collect key phrases that will be used during Interrogations.
- In Interrogation, you can confront a character and get them to reveal their true desires by presenting the key phrases you collect during Exploration.
- In lieu of traditional visual novel choices, you will react to situations by choosing Positive or Negative. These choices will shift the story towards either Euphoria or Madness.