Official Website: English
- Touya, Suren, and Nohl’s routes are the main routes of the game, while Naran, Ruzi, Cef, Esta, and Jigi are branch routes of those 3 main routes.
- Play order doesn’t really matter, but since Naran’s route is a Branch of Suren’s, playing Naran right after is more streamlined.
- You can unlock this route only after you’ve finished Suren’s Broken Bird End. If you have not finished that ending, please see: Suren Walkthrough
- Naran’s route has three endings (1 Best End & 2 Bad Ends).
- To unlock final Naran CG: After completing all ends, from the main menu select Special, then Epilogue. Select Naran to view short Epilogue and unlock final CG.
- Novel story This is the Answer unlocks when completing endings.