Pillow Fight adds a truly outrageous detective visual novel to their portfolio, big hair and even bigger cases will keep you captivated in Ghosts of Miami. I covered the demo back in the early stages of production and now that the full game is out, I just had to sit down and give this title a spin and it did not disappoint! Follow Chelo, an up and coming private investigator as she explores the beaches and back alleys of sunny Miami. Her stomping grounds, Dade County, is ground zero for the drug cartels and scores of undocumented immigrants all looking for a place to call home. With so much activity, it’s easy for a few lost souls to slip through the cracks… and when they do, you can count on Chelo to find the ghosts of Miami.
- Genre: Mystery, Adventure, Detective, Romance
- Available for PC (Widows, Mac, Linux) and Steam
- 5 love interests (2 female, 1 non-binary, and 2 male)
- Gameplay Lengh: ≈30 hours
- Cost: $14.99
- Similar Games: Ace Attorney, Love Ritual, and The Blind Griffin