I woke up checked my phone and saw that I had a notification from Neko-chan! Wiping the sleep from my eyes I proceeded to squint at the tiny screen curiously….and that’s when I saw it, I had been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much Neko-chan, I’m kind of new to this blogging thing, so it’s really nice to see that someone out there enjoys my blog and the random things I post.
So there are rules….
- You must thank person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers.
Seven Facts About….ME!
- I absolutely love Pokemon. I have an official Pokemon League Hat and a crochet pokeball (I made it myself). I have at least one game from every generation, and a complete pokedex in Pokemon X!
- I’m a public health masters student, with just one more semester left in my program…
- Okay so this is a bit of a cop out, but hey I make the rules here; I love anime, manga, and K dramas. Though I may be picky when it comes to which ones I actually watch, I still enjoy them considerably. They are a great distraction from all of the research papers and statistical analysis I have to do on a regular basis.
- I love older movies…My TV, when I watch, stays on TCM! My favorite are the musicals, but I have a soft spot for Hitchcock and those John Wayne westerns! (Not that I don’t like modern movies…I like them too…maybe I should have said I LOVE ALL MOVIES….)
- I crochet. I’ve been crocheting since I was 13, and I never quite stopped. I make afghans, throws, hats, scarves, and I’m getting into amigurumi too…though that has been slow going.
- I am a bit of an impulse buyer…which explains why I’m perpetually broke, despite holding down a regular job…
- I have a habit of starting new books before I finish the ones I’m already reading…I guess i have literary commitment issues…or maybe there are just too many good books out there and not enough time to read them all…
So I dunno if I know 15 bloggers yet….but here are my nominations…You guys are amazing!
- Boba and Games
- Randomly Normal
- Script Anime
- The Pantless Anime Blogger
- The Pandemonium Chronicles
- Leafy Dream
Again…THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
5 thoughts on “So I Kinda Sorta Think I’ve Been Nominated for a One Lovely Blog Award…”
Yay another blog award to do xD. Thanks for the nomination! The one and only time I filled a Pokedex was back in the Red/Blue days, but I still play at least one game in every Pokemon generation! Let’s trade friend IDs when the next games come out :D.
Absolutely we can trade friend id’s for X/Y or ORAS if you have them!
And it was my pleasure! I love your blog! You post about so many games I never would have thought about on my own!
I do have them but I haven’t played them in forever haha. I tend to play through the end of the elite 4 and then wait until the next generation. If I get back into it I’ll let you know :D.